Thursday, October 23

my first bike

oooooh shiny!

I've decided to get a bike.

Get this...i've never ridden a bike before.

A bit brave/foolish? I mean, learning to ride and actually getting on London roads hmm. I don't know.

I've decided on a Dutch Style bike...oh are they sexy or are they sexy. I love the 'sit up and beg' riding position of these bikes...and thats what i'm really after. Coppenhagen Chic does a good job of featuring them in action..

----------------

The contenders...

Velorbis Victoria Classic
Looking less and less likely...but couldn't resist posting the sex appeal this bike has (lol)





Batavus Old Dutch
This is is a serious contender.. I'm going to have a look at a few of them this weekend. It doesn't look at all sexy or shiny in any of the pics I found. I'm hoping she's not matte when I finally meet her (see..it's getting to me..i've already humanised the bikes).
Ofcourse I'll be adorning her with a basket :)






And the almost certain winner.. I WANT I WANT I WANT
Pashley Princess.. comes as the Princess Sovereign and Princess Classic..
I can just see myself...ahhh Princess



More of Princess Sovereign

Princess at the market. Picture from Pashely.com
Princess in the movie 101 Dalmations
Royalty will be mine!! (insert crazy laugh here)
Can't wait for the weekend..won't be buying..but i'll be a little closer to deciding hopefully.

2 comments:

Crazedmerlie 25/10/08 11:32 PM  

Velorbis Victoria Classic
very sexy!!!!!!! I like!

calypso 26/10/08 7:53 AM  

You're telling me... if only I could afford. haha

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP