blossoms of a sort
On a slightly more positive note.
I finally started a painting.
I'm using acrylics...and it's my first painting...so trial and error on this one
Stage one.. the flowers have been painted onto the canvas. I can't honestly say what type of flowers they are. I started out with the intention of painting cherry blossoms. But I'm certain those aren't cherry blossoms. I'm also certain that the branches and leaves I'll be adding won't belong to any particular type of plant either.
The most I can hope for is that it will be a conversation piece one day. I can very proudly say to any guests 'that's my work you know'. It'll go down a storm..
1 comments:
Very glad to hear that you have began painting! A god given talented does not disappear, it is only hidden unbtil we realise it is ours! The fact you began painting flowers signifies your new passion and your new growth! As Keats says, you're growing phoenix wings! Continue developing your passion that you had simply put to rest for a season! Good luck!
Post a Comment