Monday, September 15

last words

Without any doubt, my heart is yours.

Without a question of why..my commitment has been to you. When I understood that I loved you, I understood that I would fight for you. I would honour, I would cherish you.

I understood it would never be perfect, life doesn't afford us such favours…but I knew what I had found was a friend, a complement to myself, a source of strength and support, and a source I would be the same to.

My joy has been in loving you. In helping you, in being the one who held your hand, rubbed your shoulder and said it will be alright.

I’ve seen you grow. I’ve watched you blossom from someone struggling to understand his prupose, to someone who sets his goals and reaches out to them, who goes after his dreams and builds, who can control his life.

Our time together has been special. I have been blessed with laughter, with joy, happiness and strength..and I thank you for being with me, and sharing in my pleasures.

Without a doubt, I question what the best path for me to follow. I question it, yet I know.

I know that this heart I have opened up, I have given to you unreservedly, needs to be taken care of. I know that this spirit I have shared with you, needs to be healed. I know that although I still long for you, and long to love you, I cannot be loved by you. I know that I need to be loved in more than a word. I need to be loved in action.

I have respected the person you were, the person you became. I cannot hurt you. Yet I fear this life we have made for ourselves is bound to keep hurting.

I have honoured you and given of myself more than I would have thought possible. Yet, it has not been enough. It has not been what you need.

I hope, with all the love than remains in me, that you find happiness.
That you find a love which fills you, builds you and gives you strength to fly.

I deserve to find that person who can love me in such a way..promise to care for me, to support me, to honour and respect me.

I have faith that I will be led to a place of peace, of fulfilment. I pray that you will find the same.

Love,
Me

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP