Tuesday, December 2

all possibilities

“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until
they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

I have learnt that my name has several meanings..depends on who I'm talking to. It means water, money, or my favorite voodoo (or magic)..I've always though I had a certain mystical something (lol)...

I've been told that I look like I'm from Tunisia. and in an effort to not look foolish next time I'm told I look like I'm from Tunisia I've researched the country...so my knowledge has now expanded a little.

I've met someone from Nepal..and subsequently learnt where it is. Hey my geography could be alot worse.

I've heard of Druism for the first time...and learnt that as a religion, Druists believe in re incarnation. Never met anyone who believed in re incarnation before.

I've met someone who lived through wars in Lebanon throughout his childhood...a humbling experience and harrowing one. How do you come out through these experiences a happy and balanced person.

There truly is a wealth out there. People, their diversity..this world is beautiful because of it.



After lectures yesterday I tagged along with a group of friends as they went in search of lunch.

We drove for 45mins to get to a kebab shop. Was hilarious really. We all know men love their food.. but, the three of them kept going on and on about the phenomenal burger we were about the have.

So after 45 mins..we got to this famed kebab shop ..and by gosh.. the size of the bloody chicken that went into the burger was enough to choke on. Needless to say, I held on tightly to my veggie one, and tucked into my chips..goooood. Heyy..I love the odd burger just as much as the next guy alright.

Two of them couldn't finish their massive plates..wonder why.
This one goes down for the record.
Apparently that restaurant is known for their 'big ones'.

Was dropped off home afterward..did a bit of cleaning- while trying to avoid straining my still-bleeding-stitches..a little bit of painting..or I tried to rework a few mistakes on a painting. Need to get some decent brushes.

I'm up today..tea in hand..and fully intend to
1. Send out at least one application
2. Start my coursework. I'm being severely delinquent on this one. And today is the day I stop (ehem)
3. Do some overdue washing.
4. Do some more cleaning..tackle the bathroom

I know it doesn't sound like much but.. somehow.. it is.

Be back a little later.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP